- Clearly communicate the scope of services to be provided and the estimated timeline for completion to the customer at the time of engagement.
- Ensure that the services are delivered within the specified timeframe.
- Provide regular updates to the customer on the progress of the work.
- In case of any delays or changes in the timeline, promptly communicate the same to the customer and offer alternatives if possible.
- Provide a secure and confidential method for the customer to share their business information.
- Clearly communicate the terms of the refund policy at the time of engagement, including the conditions under which refunds will be issued.
- Refund the customer if the management consultancy services are not delivered as agreed upon or if there are errors in the services provided.
- Allow for a reasonable amount of time for the customer to raise concerns and request a refund.
- Refund the customer's payment using the same method they used to make the payment.
- If the customer cancels the engagement before the services are provided, refund the payment in full.
- If the customer changes their mind after the services are provided, Corporate Finedge may offer a partial refund or credit as per their policy.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the services provided, offer alternative solutions or additional services to rectify the issue before issuing a refund.
- Refuse to issue a refund if the customer breaches the terms of the engagement or engages in fraudulent activity.