Growth and Success. Efficiency and Profitability. It’s likely these goals are top priorities for Client business. It’s also likely that the daily distractions of financial and employee issues diminish Client ability to focus on those goals.
Corporate FinEdge is specialist outsourcing service provider and enables Client to dedicate their time to critical business matters by providing custom solutions that help Client manage their business operations, finances and employees. Corporate FinEdge help business managers and owners free up time to focus on core value added activities in a cost-efficient manner by offering clients exceptional quality and diverse capabilities with the personal attention their business needs and deserves, all with a single focus: their business success.
Outsourcing with Corporate FinEdge is an effective method to reduce Client overheads with the confidence that Client have a professional team dealing with Client’s business needs. Corporate FinEdge provide capable, experienced people to help ensure Client business is successful, profitable and operating to maximum efficiency.
Corporate FinEdge is one of the island SME providers of business services. Corporate FinEdge provide Client with the best service possible included in the services Corporate FinEdge provide are accounting and tax, HR and insurance and a wide range of consulting services.
Corporate FinEdge acts as your accounting services provider to give you customized, personalized and integrated solutions for your business and individual financial needs. At Corporate FinEdge, the most important thing we do is to analyze. Analyze about your past experiences, the current market, trends in your industry, your present and future goals, what is working well for you and what is not, your goals for this year and the future. Corporate FinEdge will expand upon that discussion and help you identify your options, weigh your choices, and put your decisions and planning into action.
* Preparation of full accounts on aMonthly, Quarterly or Yearly basis.
* Monthly, Quarterly or half Yearly GST return filing and compliance.
* Monthly payroll outsource services, CPF contribution and IR8A preparation.
* Preparation of compilation reports or annual reports.
* Income statement and Balance sheet.
* Trial balance.
* General ledger.
* Trade receivables and trade payable aging list.
* Account schedules including bank reconciliation, fixed asset listing, bank reconciliation report, etc.
Compilation reporting and audit preparation services We preparing compilation reporting for exempt private companies (EPC). A company is an EPC if it does not have more than 20 shareholders and none of the shareholders is a corporate shareholder.
* An EPC with an annual revenue of less than $5 million is exempted from the audit requirements under the Act.
* No requirement to file its financial report with the ACRA.
* Exempted from the prohibitionsagainst loans to its directors or to companies related to its directors.
As business accounting, tax and financial consultant services providers, we know that talking and strategically planning with our Clients is the best way to advise and serve them. Working with Clients as a key resource and advocate, we can help you respond to changing economic environments and adapt your plans and strategies to meet your needs and goals.
* Preparation and submission of Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI).
* Preparation of Tax Computation.
* Assist in PIC Claims.
* Other related Tax matters.
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a valuable strategy for Clients looking to achieve high performance by controlling costs, reducing risk, fostering collaboration, increasing transparency or growing their businesses.
BPO continues to evolve from being perceived as a short-term cost-cutting exercise to one that can drivie long-term efficiencies and sustainable success; be it the outsourcing of single non-core activities, to multiple critical processes requiring specialist expertise.
The key to a successful outsourcing project is to find a partner with the right approach and experience.
Corporate FinEdge has the scale, flexibility and technological expertise to deliver successful global BPO projects. We have many successful BPO relationships with local SMEs.
This has given Corporate FinEdge the perspective to help Clients to identify opportunities, as well as the capabilities to help seize them, even in today's economy.
* We have proven experience in significant transformation programmes that deliver real benefits to clients, and we embed performance monitoring and regular reporting to guarantee results.
* We always ensure we "right shore' our Clients business to meet their requirements, protecting their reputation while still delivering benefits.
* We are fully compliant with all statutory and legal regulations in the regions in which we operate.
* We offer flexible pricing and contracts, and assume the risk for delivering the agreed cost savings and performance improvements.
* We have a strong sense of ethics and a proven ability to develop a close cultural fit with our Clients, ensuring they feel comfortable and in control.
* Freeing the Client from administrative tasks to concentrate on higher-level business decision making.
* Eliminating the turnover of accounting staff and the obstruction of business operations.
* Improved performance through the use of professional service by allowing the Client to access established external accounting expertise.
We identify with the energy and enthusiasm of our clients and apply our expert experience in a practical and transparent manner that our clients appreciate. The valuable advice and support we provide gives business decision makers the confidence they need to be leaders in their field.
Our services are applicable to all businesses, industries and sectors. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
* Strategic planning and execution,
* Financial project managemen.
* Business restructuring.
* Fundraising transaction support.
* Personal Wealth Management support.
* Mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
* Tax based incentives.
Setting up a new business is always an exciting time, but can sometimes be overwhelming. At Corporate FinEdge, we will be there to guide and assist you to get your business set up in the correct manner and help you with those questions you have in the early days of the new business. We show new business owners the most efficient and effective way of managing their books from the start and advise on systems and procedures needed.
* New company incorporation include private limited, branch or representative office registration in Singapore.
* ACRA business registration include Sole Proprietor,, Partnership and Limited Liability Partnership.
* Assistance with bookkeeping training and advisory.
* Registration with Singapore Central Provident Fund (CPF).
* Corporate bank account opening.
* Goods and services tax (GST)registration and advice.
* Ministry of Manpower (MOM) online activation.
* Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS) trademarks application and submission.
* Singapore Customs Account activation.
* Business plans preparation.
* Cash flow projections.
* Budget preparation.
We provide general corporate secretarial services required in the ordinary course of your business and the services included are:
* Preparation of minutes, resolutionsand the filing of Annual Returns
Companies with a share capital shall lodge a return of particulars with ACRA within 6 months after the end of the financial year. We prepare the necessary secretarial documents and lodge the Annual Return after your approval.
* Updating of the statutory books and registers
After any change in particulars of the Company being filed /lodged with ACRA, we will update the statutory books and registers accordingly.
At Corporate FinEdge, we take care of all your Annual Return filings and deal with any company secretarial requirements that you may have.
CFE provide professional services in assisting Clients with the closure of companies or Striking-off of local companies from ACRA records and other relevant government agencies. ACRA will strike-off a company that meets the following requirements:
* The company has ceased its business operation;
* The company has closed its bank account;
* The company has no assets and liabilities;
* The company is not and will not be involved in any court proceedings, whether in or outside Singapore;
* The company has no outstanding penalties or offers of composition owing to ACRA or other government departments;
* the company has no outstanding tax liabilities owing to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore ("IRAS");
* The company has no outstanding charges in its charges register; and
* None of the officers of the company have outstanding ACRA summonses.
The Singapore Companies Act requires all Singapore Private Limited companies to have at least one individual director who is ordinarily resident in Singapore. A Singapore resident can be one of the following:
* Singapore Citizen
* Singapore Permanent Resident
* Singapore Employment Pass/Entre Pass/Dependant Pass holder with a residential address in Singapore
Corporate FinEdge is able to provide a local Singapore resident director to meet the requirement of the Singapore Companies Act. We will act as a local Nominee Director for your company, provided the followings conditions are met:
* The placement is offered for statutory compliance only. The Nominee Director will not be involved in any of the Company operation or business matters or management of the Company.
* The Company must appoint one or more individuals to be the directors and responsible for running the company operations.
* Execution of our Nominee Director Indemnity Agreement.
With effect from 1 November 2007, ACRA implemented a filing requirement for Singapore incorporated companies to file their financial statements in eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) format.
You can choose either to prepare the report (based on the audited report) yourself via the ACRA website or alternatively by engaging Corporate FinEdge to assist you in the preparation before Annual Return to be lodged with ACRA.
Using our extensive network of professional contacts, we are able to provide quality competitively-priced offshore company formations in the following tax efficient jurisdictions:
* British Virgin Islands(BVI)
* Cayman Islands
* Your new company will be incorporated using your chosen name. We will ensure that the procedure is as simple as possible.
1. Minimal compliance requirements
* no annual return is required (only yearly Government license fee renewal)
* no audit and tax return is required (on profit earned outside the jurisdiction of registration)
* no disclosure of the beneficial owners is required
* no local Director or Shareholder is required
* The privacy of Shareholders and Directors is protected.
* The public record of the IBC is limited to the Certificate of Incorporation and the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
* Accounts and records of the IBC are maintained by the Directors for internal use only with no requirement for the preparation of audited financial statements.
4. International Tax Planning
* The IBC is generally exempted from taxation in the jurisdiction of incorporation if the business operation and revenue generation occurs outside that jurisdiction.
Reducing operating costs is often the main reason to consider HR outsourcing. However there are also other benefits to outsourcing this function. Profit and productivity can be improved when the very best HR policies are adopted.
Corporate FinEdge offer a cost effective, flexible solution to HR requirements, which includes advice on:
Corporate FinEdge assists Clients to process their monthly payroll, including payment instructions, generating payroll and statutory reports, bank payment files and employee payslips.
* CPF contributions
* CDAC, MBMF, SINDA, and ECF contributions
* Year-end CPF reconciliations
* Child care leave claims
* Maternity claim processing
* National Service claims
Year-end Tax Processing
* IR8A, IR8S, Appendix 8A and Appendix 8B
* IR21 (For foreigners leaving the country)
We will also designate a dedicated team to address your payroll queries and render advice on payroll policies and practices include employment contracts, disciplinary procedures, staff handbooks, general compliance queries.
MYOB is a package reduces the headache of GST and other financial obligations reporting. A basic understanding of Bookkeeping is all that is needed to work with MYOB.
A Quick overview of MYOB:
* Modular Accounting Package
* Suitable for a wide variety of businesses
* Suitable for Business and Personal transactions
* Cost effective
* Time efficient
Used for the following functions:
* Record receipts and sales
* Record expenses and purchases
* Record GST collected and GST paid
* Perform bank reconciliation
* Record inventory transactions
* Produce Profit & Loss and other reports
* Store, Customer, Supplier and Employee details
* Record contact with Customers and Suppliers
* Calculate Payroll (*Plus and *Up versions only)
* Create reports for analysis
Not all businesses use every function, and we will help you customize MYOB to suit your business. The quotes, invoices and statements can all be customized for a particular Client.
Corporate FinEdge is a leading provider of Outsourcing services to SME companies in multiple industries including, construction, Food and Beverage (F&B), Trading, financial services, manufacturing, etc. CFE also offers company formation, business advisory/consultancy, accountancy and taxation services, human resource, all within one umbrella.
Corporate FinEdge’s solutions incorporates the knowledge and experience in Business Decision Analytics, Financial & Risk Management, Operational & Process Compliance, Re-engineering and Re-structuring to provide the clients with prompt business affect and long term financial value. Corporate FinEdge customizes the financial solutions to amend the business performance, transform organizations to be leaner and more flexible and provide a competitive edge in the Singapore.
To attain a position of leadership in providing innovative business and technically competent solutions to our clients. Striving to achieve enhanced business competence for the clients, through a team of highly proficient and motivated personnel for overall profitability of the company and the satisfaction.
To partner with clients in migrating and managing their Business Processes effectively. Corporate FinEdge Teams are committed to customer delight through our dedicated delivery of work, organizational values, quality, innovative technology and highest security standards.